- Add Marker Names to use in your panel and select the target species for each one.
- Select Host Species, Isotype and Clone for each Marker as desired.
- Use the Antigen Density slider to limit available colors based on brightness.
- Add a dump channel/exclusion channel to gate out cell populations if desired.
- Review your selections and press Continue to move to Step 3 – Product Selection
- It’s that easy!
- Use Panel Professor and Relative Intensity to help guide selections
- Dropdowns update with each choice based on selections
- Density limits colors available based on brightness
- You can select Marker / Antigen, Host Species and Target Species options that we don’t have in the system, to use as a place holder and build a panel around
- SAVE the panel for later use (Fast and Free SignUp required)
Mail: email@example.com or chat with us live by clicking below