Configure your cytometer.
- Use Edit Colors Button to locate or discover fluorochromes, dyes and stains that work in specific channels.
- Use Equivalent Colors to discover and include more products that will work for your cytometer.
- Use Relative Intensity to know the brightness of each fluorochrome selected.
- Include bright and dim colors in each channel to give more options during product selection.
- Brightness of the Fluorochrome can affect spillover if the cell marker being labeled is abundant.
- This step shows your cytometer layout as provided to FluoroFinder by the instrument owner.
- Fluorochromes shown will be the colors used to locate products for your panel.
- You can edit the colors for each channel by selecting the ‘Edit’ button.
- Then add or remove colors based on optimal excitation and emission broken into 4 categories.
- Review the configuration, press Continue and move to Step 2 - Marker Selection.
- It’s that easy!
- Use Panel Professor and Relative Intensity to help guide selections.
- Use the Search Colors box to see exactly where individual fluorochromes will best fit into this cytometer.
Email: email@example.com or chat with us live by clicking below